Aims and Scope
The aims and scope of the journals are to:
• Provide a journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across Health, Sports, and Kinesiology.
• Publish high-quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings.
• Encourage collaboration by international teams of researchers to create special issues on these topics.
• Engage graduate students to disseminate their scholarly work through a journal publication.
The Journal Publishes in Online Version. The Journal of Health, Sports, and Kinesiology (JOHSK) publishes research paper in the field of:
• Health: Athletic Training (AT)
Medicine and Sport Medicine
Occupational Therapy (OT)
Physical Therapy (PT)
• Sports: Business, Marketing, and Management
Dance, Leisure, and Recreation
Park and Sport tourism
Sport Administration, Governance, and Policy
Sport Information, Analytics, and Technology
• Kinesiology: Adapted Physical Education
Exercise Testing and Training
Motor Control and Development